A downloadable game for Windows
The download link will take you to a DROPBOX file.
Itch.io caps the file size at 750 MB. This game is over that size, so you have to download it off of dropbox.
1. Download the file off of dropbox.
2. Use 7Zip or Winrar or any similar application to extract the file.
3. A file named Project1 will appear.
4. Click on Project1 file
5. Click on game.exe.
6. Have fun
Current Version - 0.0.5.4.1
Next update will be [see UPCOMING UPDATE post at the bottom]
Read the dev logs for update information.
- A Main Storyline
- Several Side Storylines
- Crafting system
- Class / Skill system
- Large variety of classes to chose from
- A large and entertaining world
- Tons of zones to explore
- Tons of items, weapons, armour, and spells
|Published||Nov 14, 2017|
|Tags||Action RPG, Exploration, Fantasy, Management, Medieval, Short, Story Rich, Tactical RPG, Turn-Based Combat, Zombies|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, Subtitles, Configurable controls|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Support this game at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.
Name A Character
You can name a character in the game after yourself or someone, as long as the name is appropriate.
Name A Location
You can name a location after yourself.
For example: "Tony's Castle" "Troy's Passing" "Carlton Village"
As long as the name is appropriate.
- Version 0.0.5.4.1 [12/16/17]94 days ago
- Version 0.0.5.4.0 [12/3/17]Dec 03, 2017
- 0.0.5.3.1 [12/2/17]Dec 02, 2017
- 0.0.5.3Dec 02, 2017
- 0.0.5.2 [11/22/17]Nov 22, 2017
- Version 0.0.5.1 [11/21/17]Nov 22, 2017
- 0.0.5 [11/21/17]Nov 22, 2017